Coming off a victory over the Wizards, the Miami Heat return home to host the Indiana Pacers.
- Purdue earns first Big Ten road win of season with 24-15 win over Iowa
- Richard, Wilkins lead Sun Devils past Oregon St., to bowl eligibility
- Blues recall forward Wade Megan for added roster depth
- No. 8 Notre Dame bounces back with win over Navy
- William Byron wins the 2017 NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship
PHOENIX -- It has been a challenging season for the building programs in Chicago and Phoenix, but they will meet Sunday on a high.
Devin Booker scores 33 in Suns' 122-113 win over the Lakers.
Alex Len had 17 points and 18 rebounds as Suns avenged two earlier losses to the Lakers with a 122-133 win in Los Angeles.
DALLAS (AP) Jimmy Butler led a balanced set of Minnesota starters with 21 points and the Timberwolves ended a five-game losing streak in Dallas with a 111-87 victory over the Mavericks on Friday night.
Hear from head coach Billy Donovan after the Oklahoma City Thunder lose a tough one on the road against the San Antonio Spurs.
Rick Carlisle discusses the Dallas Mavericks loss Friday night to the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Hear from Danny Green after Friday's thrilling victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder.
All it seems people can say about this game between San Antonio and Oklahoma City is "wow!"
SAN ANTONIO (AP) LaMarcus Aldridge had 26 points and the San Antonio Spurs overcame a 23-point deficit to beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 104-101 on Friday night.