OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) LeBron James scored 37 points, and the new-look Cleveland Cavaliers got a much different result this time against the Oklahoma City Thunder in a 120-112 victory on Tuesday night.
- Red-hot Coyotes seek fifth straight victory (Feb 22, 2018)
- United States wins Olympic gold medal in women’s hockey, beating Canada 3-2 in shootout after 2-2 tie
- Arizona-Oregon St. Preview (Feb 22, 2018)
- Tuch gets tiebreaker in 2nd, Golden Knights beat Flames 7-3
- Michelle Gisin of Switzerland wins Olympic gold in women’s combined; Mikaela Shiffrin gets silver; Vonn skis out
VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- Reid Boucher might get to stay in the NHL for a while now -- just by necessity.
The Florida Panthers' trek through western Canada continues Wednesday night when they take on the Vancouver Canucks.
The Orlando Magic host Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday night in their final game before the All-Star break.
The shine has worn off the Blake Griffin trade.
The New York Knicks, whose offense stalled even before the season-ending injury to Kristaps Porzingis, host the Washington Wizards on Wednesday night with their season in a tailspin.
Preds LIVE to Go: Nashville a overcomes 3-0 deficit by scoring three goals in 6:42 during the third period, beating the Blues 4-3 on an OT penalty shot thanks to Filip Forsberg
The Spartans went 14-for-22 from beyond the arc, cruising to an 87-57 win over the reeling Gophers
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) The Latest on rescue at Oregon's Mount Hood (all times local):
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) South Carolina coach Frank Martin couldn't help but see the similarities between the team he faced Tuesday and the Final Four squad he coached last season.