Ryan Braun homered in the eighth, but the Brewers struggled against Adam Wainright, falling 6-3 to the Cardinals
- Fourteen things you might not know about the Kentucky Derby
- Here are all the injuries that have piled up for Manchester United and Manchester City ahead of the derby
- A Q&A with Leonard Fournette, the NFL Draft’s top running back
- Genie Bouchard thinks ‘cheater’ Maria Sharapova should be banned for life
- Ranking the NHL’s second-round playoff series based on watchability
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) Clippers forward Blake Griffin has left Game 3 against the Jazz with a bruised right big toe and will not return.
DENVER (AP) Trevor Story hit his first career grand slam and Charlie Blackmon lined an inside-the-park homer as part of a six-run fourth inning, helping the Colorado Rockies beat Johnny Cueto and the San Francisco Giants 6-5 on a rainy Friday night.
The Minnesota Twins exploded for six runs in the sixth inning, rallying to pick up a 6-3 win over the Detroit Tigers
ATLANTA (AP) Georgia Tech's search to replace quarterback Justin Thomas will continue into summer practice.
Wolverines have practices planned at the home of soccer club AS Roma.
Chicago Cubs rally to a 6-5 victory over the Cincinnati Reds.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) For five innings Friday night, everything was working for Justin Verlander, Miguel Cabrera and the Detroit Tigers.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) Justin Verlander stumbled again, Miguel Cabrera left after straining his right groin and the Detroit Tigers wasted a three-run lead Friday night against the Minnesota Twins, who burst ahead when Eddie Rosario hit a three-run homer that capped a six-run sixth inning.
The Tampa Bay Rays send left-hander Blake Snell to the mound Saturday night as they try to rebound against the visiting Houston Astros.